Mushroom Chicken Florentine
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 largeboneless skinless chicken breast , cut in half
4 Tbspitalian salad dressing
1/2 citalian seasoned breadcrumbs
1/4 cparmigiano-reggiano, grated
3 Tbspolive oil for browning chicken
1 pkg17.6 oz, gnocchi (italian potato 'dumpling' found in the pasta isle )
1 jar(s)16 oz, mushroom alfredo sauce
1 1/2 pkgfresh mushrooms,quartered
1 smallpinch,ground nutmeg, (its very strong ' a little goes along way )
1/3 cdry sherry (optional) or milk
1 tspdried onion flakes
1 lbfrozen chopped spinache,thawed and squeezed dry
·salt and pepper to taste
·parmigiano-reggiano, grated, to top
How to Make Mushroom Chicken Florentine
- Coat chicken in Italian dressing.
- Toss coated chicken in a mixture of bread crumbs and Parmigianino-Reggiano cheese.
- Coat skillet with olive oil, heat to med high, cook smooth side of chicken until just golden.
- Combine all other ingredients, except additional Parmigianino-Reggiano cheese.
- Place combined ingredents in prepared casserole,
Top with chicken (browned side up)
Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in a 375 oven 30-45 minuets or until chicken is cooked through..
- Serve with garlic bread and salad... enjoy !