Mushroom Chicken Florentine
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 large
- boneless skinless chicken breast , cut in half
- 4 Tbsp
- italian salad dressing
- 1/2 c
- italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 c
- parmigiano-reggiano, grated
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil for browning chicken
- 1 pkg
- 17.6 oz, gnocchi (italian potato 'dumpling' found in the pasta isle )
- 1 jar(s)
- 16 oz, mushroom alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 pkg
- fresh mushrooms,quartered
- 1 small
- pinch,ground nutmeg, (its very strong ' a little goes along way )
- 1/3 c
- dry sherry (optional) or milk
- 1 tsp
- dried onion flakes
- 1 lb
- frozen chopped spinache,thawed and squeezed dry
- salt and pepper to taste
- parmigiano-reggiano, grated, to top
How to Make Mushroom Chicken Florentine
- 1Coat chicken in Italian dressing.
- 2Toss coated chicken in a mixture of bread crumbs and Parmigianino-Reggiano cheese.
- 3Coat skillet with olive oil, heat to med high, cook smooth side of chicken until just golden.
- 4Combine all other ingredients, except additional Parmigianino-Reggiano cheese.
- 5Place combined ingredents in prepared casserole,
Top with chicken (browned side up)
Top with remaining cheese.
- 6Bake in a 375 oven 30-45 minuets or until chicken is cooked through..
- 7Serve with garlic bread and salad... enjoy !