Moist and Tender Chicken Breasts Every Time
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 - 4
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- to taste
- salt, pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
How to Make Moist and Tender Chicken Breasts Every Time
- 1Flatten/Pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness
- 2Salt and Pepper them to taste
- 3Prepare the pan: Heat a saute pan over medium high heat - When hot, add the olive oil and swirl around in pan
- 4Turn down the heat to medium and add the chicken breasts.
- 5Cook the chicken breasts for 1 minute without moving them to brown the side to golden ( not searing or browning)
- 6Flip them over. Cover with a tight fitting lid and turn the heat down to low. Set the timer to 10 minutes and walk away (do not peek).
- 7Turn off the heat and let sit covered for another 10 minutes.
- 8Lift the lid - the centers should be slightly pink and check internal temperature (should be at least 165 degrees)
- 9Slice, eat or use in another recipe.