Moist and Tender Chicken Breasts Every Time
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 - 4boneless skinless chicken breasts
to tastesalt, pepper
1 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Moist and Tender Chicken Breasts Every Time
- Flatten/Pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness
- Salt and Pepper them to taste
- Prepare the pan: Heat a saute pan over medium high heat - When hot, add the olive oil and swirl around in pan
- Turn down the heat to medium and add the chicken breasts.
- Cook the chicken breasts for 1 minute without moving them to brown the side to golden ( not searing or browning)
- Flip them over. Cover with a tight fitting lid and turn the heat down to low. Set the timer to 10 minutes and walk away (do not peek).
- Turn off the heat and let sit covered for another 10 minutes.
- Lift the lid - the centers should be slightly pink and check internal temperature (should be at least 165 degrees)
- Slice, eat or use in another recipe.