☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4baby portebello mushrooms
1 (3.8 oz. can(s)black olives
1/4 cdiced sweet onion
1/4 cchicken broth
3 Tbspextra virgin olive oil
1/2 tea tspgarlic powder
How to Make Mediterranean Chicken
- Seed and dice tomatoes. Slice mushrooms. Dice both kinds of olives small.
- Heat olive oil in skillet and cook chicken until done. About 7 minutes per side. Set aside.
- To oil in skillet, add onion and mushrooms. Cook stirring often for 5 minutes.
- Add both kinds of olives and tomatoes. Add seasonings. Saute stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. (You can add a little more oil if needed.)
- Return chicken to skillet. Saute 2 minutes.
- Add broth and simmer 10 minutes or until broth cooks away.
- Serve over pasta or couscous.