2-3boneless, skinless chicken breasts (to avoid cooking, just buy a whole chicken already roasted from the supermarket)
1/2 cmarinated roasted red bell peppers, roughly chopped
1/2 cmarinated artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
1/2 ckalamata olives, pitted
1/4 cmarinated sun dried tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cred onion, thinly sliced
1/4 ccrumbled feta cheese
How to Make Mediterranean Chicken
- Fill a large pot with water, enough to cover the chicken breasts. Boil the chicken until cooked through (approximately 15 minutes).
- Once done, remove from pot, let cool slightly, then shred the chicken with 2 forks, or with your hands. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add peppers, artichoke hearts (with marinade), sun-dried tomatoes (with a little marinade), olives, onion and feta to chicken.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Toss well to combine.
- Serve! Garnish with a little extra feta, if you choose.
This dish is tasty served warm or cold.