Low Carb Quesadilla
You can use low fat cheese, lean meats, or no meats at all to make this an even healthier dish.
It's a great way to use up leftover meats, especially grilled meats!!!
- **6 " carb balance tortillas
- **grilled or cooked meat
- **favorite cheese (2% for low fat)
- **pico de gallo
- **spray oil
How to Make Low Carb Quesadilla
- 1My new found little treasures.
Serving Size 1 tortilla (28.0 g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 80Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2.0g3%
Total Carbohydrates 12.0g4%
Dietary Fiber 8.0g32%
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
See more extended nutritional d
Read more: Calories in 6" Low Carb Whole Wheat Tortillas 10ct caloriecount.about.com/calories-miss...
- 5Heat your griddle or skillet, or grill. Spray tortillas with non stick spray on one side. Place first one sprayed side down on hot surface, add cheese, meat, pico, and more cheese. Place other tortilla, sprayed side up on top. Heat till brown, flip and heat until other side is brown and cheese is melted.