Low Carb Chicken w/Shirataki Noodles
1 lbskinless chicken thighs
12 ozmushrooms, sliced
8 oznasoya shirataki pasta zero plus
2-3 Tbsplow sodium chicken broth
3 Tbspmarsala wine
1/2 csour cream
How to Make Low Carb Chicken w/Shirataki Noodles
- Cut Chicken thighs in to pieces. lightly salt and pepper
- Cut Mushrooms into slices.
- Melt butter in pan add chicken and mushrooms. cook for a little while then add 2 tablespoons of the chicken broth.
- cook for about 20 minutes or so until chicken is almost done, adding a little more broth if needed. it should be a little bit soupy!
- Cut up the "pasta" and add it to the mixture and also add the marsala wine at this time.
- cook for about another 10 minutes to incorporate all flavors and to thicken it a little bit.
- add sour cream and cook for another few minutes. Enjoy!!!