Low Carb Chicken w/Shirataki Noodles
- 1 lb
- skinless chicken thighs
- 12 oz
- mushrooms, sliced
- 8 oz
- nasoya shirataki pasta zero plus
- 3 Tbsp
- 2-3 Tbsp
- low sodium chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp
- marsala wine
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
How to Make Low Carb Chicken w/Shirataki Noodles
- 1Cut Chicken thighs in to pieces. lightly salt and pepper
- 2Cut Mushrooms into slices.
- 3Melt butter in pan add chicken and mushrooms. cook for a little while then add 2 tablespoons of the chicken broth.
- 4cook for about 20 minutes or so until chicken is almost done, adding a little more broth if needed. it should be a little bit soupy!
- 5Cut up the "pasta" and add it to the mixture and also add the marsala wine at this time.
- 6cook for about another 10 minutes to incorporate all flavors and to thicken it a little bit.
- 7add sour cream and cook for another few minutes. Enjoy!!!