☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 6 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
- 4 clove
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- 3/4 lb
- green beans, trimmed
- 8 small
- red potatoes, quartered
- chicken breast
How to Make LEMON GARLIC CHICKEN WITH RED POTATOES & GREEN B
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F ( 180).
- 2Coat a large baking dish or cast-iron skillet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Arrange the lemon slices in a single layer in the bottom of the dish or skillet.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper; add the chicken, green beans and potatoes and toss to coat. Pour this mix into the pan and spread around evenly.
- 4Roast for 50 minutes or until cooked through. Serve warm.