How to Make lemon and dill chicken
- 1season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper
- 2heat oil in medium skillet on med -high heat.
add chicken and sear until well browned on both sides about 3 minutes .
- 3transfer chicken to a plate and cover with aluminun foil.
- 4reduce heat to medium , add more oil and add onion and garlic and cook , stirring 1 minute .
- 5in a cup wisk broth, lemon juice ,flour and dill and add to pan.
cook wisking until lightly thickened for 3 minutes
- 6return chicken and juices to pan
reduce heat to low and cook until chicken is cooked through