☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbspaghetti noodles
1 1/2 largeonion
2 cbell peppers
1 bottlesoy sauce
How to Make lao mein stir-fry
- chop up onion,green peppers,and celery
- get a skillet with a little oil. and put mixed veggies in it.
- once tender, add soy sauce. not to much...then after its cooked in to veggies, remove and put aside.
- get another skillet and fill half way with water. and a little oil and salt to keep from sticking.
- once it starts to boil stick your spaghetti noodles in the skillet and cook til almost tender and add soy sauce a little at time. once noodles are tender and have barely and liquid, add in your veggie mixture and stir together add a little extra soy sauce to keep from burning and let cook til there is no more liquid. serve and enjoy.