- 1 lb
- spaghetti noodles
- 1 1/2 large
- 2 c
- bell peppers
- 5 stick
- 1 bottle
- soy sauce
How to Make lao mein stir-fry
- 1chop up onion,green peppers,and celery
- 2get a skillet with a little oil. and put mixed veggies in it.
- 3once tender, add soy sauce. not to much...then after its cooked in to veggies, remove and put aside.
- 4get another skillet and fill half way with water. and a little oil and salt to keep from sticking.
- 5once it starts to boil stick your spaghetti noodles in the skillet and cook til almost tender and add soy sauce a little at time. once noodles are tender and have barely and liquid, add in your veggie mixture and stir together add a little extra soy sauce to keep from burning and let cook til there is no more liquid. serve and enjoy.