Guilt-free, no tortilla chicken enchiladas
1 1/4chicken breast (shredded) (rotisserie is better, more flavor!)
1 can(s)small white beans, or black
1/2 can(s)rotel mild tomato sauce with green chilie peppers
1/2 can(s)diced tomatoes (drained)
1/3 bag(s)lipton onion soup mix
1/3 bag(s)fat free shredded cheddar cheese (i used kraft)
2 dash(es)adobo powder
4 dash(es)garlic powder
1 Tbspreduced fat sour cream (on side, just tastes that much better :)
How to Make Guilt-free, no tortilla chicken enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Meanwhile prepare your pan, (I used a small 8"x4" aluminum pan about 1 1/2" deep). Spray bottom to avoid sticking with Pam spray..or lightly coat with a little olive oil.
- Next...spread out your shredded chicken breast, evenly. On top of that, your choice of beans. Cover that with your diced tomatoes. Then evenly blot some rotel sauce.
- With all three spices evenly distributed, mix the contents together with your hands...don't go too crazy.
- On top of that sprinkle the shredded cheese and onion soup mix.
- Put into the oven...wait 15 minutes and serve with a tablespoon of reduced fat sour cream then ....BOOM. Guilt free mexican dinner :)