Grilled Lemon Sage Chicken
The picture is from Eating local In The Lou.com
6boneless chicken breast fillets-4 oz
1/2 colive oil
1/2 cfresh lemon juice
1 Tbspchopped fresh rosemary
1/4 cchopped fresh sage leaves
1 tspblack peppercorns,cracked
2-3 clovegarlic, minced
1 tspgrated lemon rind
·garnish-6 lemon slices,cut in half
How to Make Grilled Lemon Sage Chicken
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Place pieces between two sheets of plastic wrap and flatten to 1/8th inch thickness with a mallot. Arrange chicken in a glass dish or a enamel baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice,herbs,salt,pepper,garlic and lemon rind. Mix well. Pour over chicken and turn pieces to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, turning pieces occasionally.
- Grill marinated chicken over hot coals. Grill over direct heat for 15 minutes then over indirect heat for 10 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees. Serve with lemon slices and sage leaves if you wish.
- Calories-295 total fat-21 grams.