- 1 c
- plain yogurt
- garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbsp
- curry powder
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp
- cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp
- boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
How to Make Grilled Indian-Style Curry Yogurt Chicken
- 1Mix the yogurt, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, curry powder, cayenne and salt in a large zip-lock bag until well combined. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Marinate the chicken at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- 2Remove the chicken from the marinade (discard marinade) and grill over medium-high heat, about 10-12 minutes per side or until cooked through. Serve immediately.