1-2 Tbspoil or 1-2 tbs bacon drippings
1 ccooked plain rice
2 tspsoy sauce
1-2green onions, sliced including the green tops
3 Tbspcooked chicken, pork, ham, bacon, or shimp, minced
1/4 - 1/2 cpeas (optional)
How to Make Fried Rice for 2
- Heat oil or bacon drippings in an 8 inch skillet.
- Add rice and stir-fry until rice is hot and mixed with oil or drippings.
- Add soy sauce, mix well. If rice is dry, add 1 to 2 tablespoons water; cover and cook gently until water is absorbed.
- Stir in green onions. Then push the rice mixture to one side of skillet.
- Beat egg separately or break into skillet and quickly scramble with a fork. As egg sets, stir gently to let uncooked egg glow underneath.
- Stir cooked egg into rice, breaking egg into small pieces.
- Now stir in minced cooked meat and peas if using. Heat through and enjoy.