Fried Chicken Legs, Iris
2 cap flour
3 Tbspchicken seasoning
3 Tbsptony chachere creole seasoning
3 Tbspold bay seasoning
2 tspslap yo mama seasoning
2 tspeach, black pepper and onion powder
How to Make Fried Chicken Legs, Iris
- Place all ingredients in a gallon zip-loc baga nd mix well. Rinse chicken , pat dry and add to the seasonings. Seal and let sit a minimum of 2 hours.
- In a separate bag add all purpose flour. After your chicken has marinated, place in flour bag.
- Shake to coat well. Heat oil in cast iron skillet. The oil should ripple before adding the chicken.
- Cook 8-12 per side, this time is for large legs and mine's were huge. Adjust by at least 3 minutes for smaller legs. I also covered the skillet to make sure they were cooked thru. Hope that you like them, my family did!!
- I forgot cook in batches, unless you have a humongous skillet ; )