- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 16 oz
- pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 c
- feta cheese
- 2 c
- italian style bread crumbs
- 1/2 c
- melted butter
How to Make Feta and spinach stuffed chicken
- 1Heat oven to 350. Slice chicken down the middle but not all the way through. In skillet, over medium heat, cook spinach and garlic, stirring, for 4 mins.
- 2Add feta cheese and mix well. Place bread crumbs in a shallow bowl. Spoon spinach mix evenly into each chicken breast. Secure w/ toothpicks.
- 3Roll chicken in bread crumbs and place chicken in lg baking dish. Pour butter over chickne. Cook 30 mins.