Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
- 3 can(s)
- (10 1/2 oz.) cheddar cheese soup
- 3 c
- chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 lb
- spaghetti, broken
- 1 can(s)
- 1/2 c
- white wine or chicken broth
- 1 bag(s)
- 8 oz. fresh parmesan cheese. (set aside 1/4 cup)
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh chopped parsley
How to Make Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
- 1Cook spaghetti according to package directions; set aside, keep warm.
- 2Meanwhile, while spaghetti is cooking, mix soup, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, wine and mushrooms in a small saucepan. Simmer over low heat 5 minutes or so, until heated through and flavors are blended.
- 3Add chicken and simmer 1 more minute.
- 4Remove from heat and mix with hot cooked spaghetti.
- 5Pour into a glass casserole and sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- 6Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 7Garnish with fresh chopped parsley if desired.