Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
3 can(s)(10 1/2 oz.) cheddar cheese soup
3 cchicken, cooked and chopped
1 lbspaghetti, broken
1/2 cwhite wine or chicken broth
1 bag(s)8 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese
2 Tbspfresh chopped parsley
How to Make Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; set aside, keep warm.
- Meanwhile, while spaghetti is cooking, mix soup, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, wine and mushrooms in a small saucepan. Simmer over low heat 5 minutes or so, until heated through and flavors are blended.
- Add chicken and simmer 1 more minute.
- Remove from heat and mix with hot cooked spaghetti.
- Pour into a glass casserole and sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley if desired.