David's Simple Stir-Fry
You can use any meat or any combination of chicken, pork, beef or even shrimp there is no limit to what to use. But use the one pound of meat per frozen package of veggies. You can add more or less to your liking.
I'll add pictures as I cook this. I'll also be adding pictures to all of my other recipes as I remake them. A picture is worth a thousand words... Right?
I'm also going to do a "perfect rice" recipe! Never use the dreaded "instant rice"
- 1 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless sliced, or sliced pork or beef
- 1 bottle
- kikkoman stir-fry sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- canola oil (or oil of your choice)
- 1 bag(s)
- mixed vegetables, frozen (asian or your choice of mix)
- 1 c
- rice, cooked and hot
How to Make David's Simple Stir-Fry
- 1This is so simple a Caveman could do it. :) I couldn't resist HAHA.
Anyway, get your large Wok or Wok type skillet very hot on HIGH heat, then add about a tablespoon of Canola oil. Once the oil gets hot spread it around the skillet. Now add the chicken, pork or beef and quickly brown the meat.
- 2Once chicken is brown add the Stir fry sauce. I prefer Kikkoman's but use your favorite. After the sauce become hot and simmering add the frozen Asian vegetable mix. Choose any one of a number of pre packaged vegetable mixes that you prefer. I like something with mushrooms, broccoli, green beans and onions. Any will be fine. Also if you like you can add water chestnuts etc. So many variables.
- 3Once the stir-fry mixture is hot serve over white rice. The whole cooking process takes about 15 minutes depending on how hot you have your skillet. The hotter the better!