Crock pot Polynesian Chicken & Veggies & rice
I served mine with Lavender rice.
- whole chicken cut into quarters (2 breast with wings, 2 thigh leg )
- 1/3 c
- lawry's terriaki marinade
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar or 1/2 cup white sugar and 2 tablespoons moleasses
- 1 c
- dole orange peach mango juice (refridgerated section juice section)
- 1 Tbsp
- jar diced garlic
- head broccoli
- 1 medium
- onion cut in chunks
- 1 can(s)
- water chestnuts sliced
- 1 c
- wild rice
- 2 c
- water (to cook rice in)
- 1/2 tsp
- lavender flowers
CHICKEN AND VEGGIES PUT IN AT THE BEGINING OF COOKING
ADD AT THE LAST
LAVENDER WILD RICE FOR EVERY 1 CUP UNCOOKED RICE DO THIS
How to Make Crock pot Polynesian Chicken & Veggies & rice
- 1Mix the first 5 ingredients together and put in a crock put, cut up chicken and place skin side down for 3 hours hours on high or or 6 on low.
- 2turn the chicken over and mix evough cornstarch with a little water to thicken the juice in the crock pot. mix in and add veggies cook 1/3 hour on high or 1 hour on low, stir and serve.
- 3Lavender Rice
for every 1 cup uncooked wild rice use two cups water and 1/2 teaspoon Lavender flowers. Put the flowers in the water as you start to boil the water and leave in the finished product.