Crock Pot Angel Chicken
2 lbboneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 stickbutter + 2 tbsp, divided
·salt & pepper, to taste
1 cwhite wine
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1(8 oz.) brick cream cheese, cut into cubes
116 oz. box angel hair pasta
1/4 cchopped fresh parsley
How to Make Crock Pot Angel Chicken
- Season chicken breasts with salt & pepper.
- Melt 1/2 stick butter in pan over medium high heat; add chicken breasts and brown on each side. Remove chicken breasts to crock pot.
- Meanwhile, lower heat to medium low and add to pan drippings, Golden mushroom soup, Italian seasoning, cream cheese and white wine. Stir over medium-low heat until cream cheese is melted and ingredients are thoroughly blended.
- Pour sauce over chicken. Cook on low in slow cooker for 3-4 hours.
- in last 20 minutes of cooking start preparing angel hair pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta, add 2 Tbsp. butter, 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 cup of chopped parsley and toss.
- Layer pasta on a plate and top with one chicken breast and sauce.