Crock Pot Angel Chicken
- 3 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 stick
- butter + 2 tbsp, divided
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 c
- white wine
- 2 can(s)
- campbells golden mushroom soup
- (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 16 oz. box angel hair pasta
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 c
- chopped fresh parsley
How to Make Crock Pot Angel Chicken
- 1Season chicken breasts with salt & pepper.
- 2Melt 1/2 stick butter in pan over medium high heat; add chicken breasts and brown on each side. Remove chicken breasts to crock pot.
- 3Meanwhile, lower heat to medium low and add to pan drippings, Golden mushroom soup, Italian seasoning, cream cheese and white wine. Stir over medium-low heat until cream cheese is melted and ingredients are thoroughly blended.
- 4Pour sauce over chicken. Cook on low in slow cooker for 3-4 hours.
- 5in last 20 minutes of cooking start preparing angel hair pasta according to package directions.
- 6Drain pasta, add 2 Tbsp. butter, 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 cup of chopped parsley and toss.
- 7Layer pasta on a plate and top with one chicken breast and sauce.