Crescent Chicken Roll-Ups.
How to Make Crescent Chicken Roll-Ups.
- 1Boil chicken breasts and then shred. You can also use left over rotisserie chicken or fried chicken with the skin removed.
- 2Place 1 T. of chicken in the unrolled crescents and roll up.
- 3Place in un-greased pan and bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes till turning golden.
- 4Pour on the soup, spread out over the whole top, and bake for another 10 minutes.
- 5Top with cheese and bake the final 10 minutes.
- 6ADDITIONAL OPTIONS: Bacon on top of the chicken. Use chicken mushroom soup. Add diced olives or finely chopped broccoli to the soup. You could enhance this so much it would be it's own meal with out anything on "the side".