CREAMY LEMON CHICKEN
Recipe & photo: Pillsbury.com
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ c
- all purpose flour
- 1 pkg
- (9 oz.) progresso recipe starters creamy roasted garlic with chicken stock cooking sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- grated lemon peel, if desired
- hot cooked rice, if desired
How to Make CREAMY LEMON CHICKEN
- 1Pound chicken breasts smooth side down, gently between pieces of plastic wrap, with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until 1/2 inch thick.
- 2In small shallow dish, mix flour, 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper; dip each chicken breast into flour mixture, coating all sides.
- 3In a 10" skillet, heat 2 Tbsp. oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken breasts in oil 10 minutes, turning once, until brown. In small bowl, mix cooking sauce and lemon juice.
- 4Pour sauce mixture over chicken. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Sprinkle with parsley and lemon peel. Serve with rice.