Creamy Lemon Chicken ( lowfat)
I do not like diets they often fail.
I just make healthier versions of favorites.
- 4-5 medium
- boneless skinless chicken breasts/ cut into chunks
- 1 medium
- orange or red sweet pepper slices into strips
- 1 medium
- onion sliced ( sweet type)
- 3 clove
- fresh garlic minced
- 1 can(s)
- 13 ounce chicken broth or stock
- 1/2 can(s)
- 2% evaporated milk
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh lemon peel
- the juice of the lemon used for the peel
- 1 tsp
- poultry seasoning( i love paul prudome chicken one best)
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL TO BROWN CHICKEN ( A FEW TABLESPOONS)
How to Make Creamy Lemon Chicken ( lowfat)
- 1Brown the chicken in a little of the oil
- 2Add onions and peppers and sauté
Add garlic and stir in do not allow garlic to burn
- 3Add seasoning and stir in then add the chicken broth
- 4Now add lemon peel and simmer until chicken pieces are done
- 5Add juice of the lemon used for the peel.
- 6Simmer about. 15 minutes
- 7Turn off the stove .
Stir in the evaporated 2% milk
Stir in completely until creamy
- 8Mix some cornstarch into water to create a paste
Stir into the sauce to thicken it.
- 9I like this on brown rice but you can serve it on noodles or pasta .