Chipotle chicken roll up
- 1 can(s)
- chipotle chili in sauce.
- leftover cooked chicken breast
- 1 c
- ribbon sliced fresh spinach leaves (find the bagged salad spinach)
- 1 c
- shredded cheese monterrey jack or cheddar
- 1/4 c
- 1 pkg
- nans stonefire flatbread (comes with 2 full flatbreads)
How to Make Chipotle chicken roll up
- 1Slice your fresh or left over chicken and heat/sautee it up in a pan with 1-2 whole chopped chipotle chili. ( depends how spicy you like). Heat until warmed and mixed.
- 2Meanwhile, slice the cup of spinach in ribbons, this will be used to garnesh in place of lettuce. Next you will mix the mayo with juices from your canned chipotle and black pepper to taste.
- 3Cut each flatbread in half (keep in mind you can fold in half to eat like a taco or with a fork). You should end up with four half moon pieces of flat bread. Warm up the flat bread as it directs on the package, I use my tortilla warmer if I dont want to wait for the oven.
- 4Once everything is warmed up and sliced and shredded, begin to top each flatbread with a smear of the mayo mix, spinach, chipotle chicken, pinch of cheese on top.
- 5Finally, if you did use your oven, you can place the made pieces in the oven for a couple minutes for the cheese to melt and the other ingredients to marry. If you did not use your oven, the cheese melts anyway from the warmed chicken. Garnesh with any spinach you may have left, it adds a fresh tast.