Chinese Noodles and Vegetables in Broth
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) chinese style noodles
- 6 c
- chicken broth
- 2 c
- cooked, chopped, chicken breast
- carrot, scraped and diagonally sliced
- ribs celery, diagonally sliced
- green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 oz
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 c
- bok choy, thinly ribboned
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 1 dash(es)
- white pepper
How to Make Chinese Noodles and Vegetables in Broth
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions, drain, rinse under cold water and set aside.
- 2Heat chicken stock in uncovered wok. Add carrots, mushrooms and celery. Season with white pepper to taste. Simmer 5-10 minutes or to just barely cook vegetables.
- 3Add green onion and bok choy, and cooked chicken.
- 4Divide noodles into 6 bowls. Ladle soup over the top of each bowl.