Chicken Thighs Herbs de Provence
Mary Ann Hanson
Blue Ribbon Recipe
The crew and I really enjoyed these juicy grilled chicken thighs. If you're not familiar with Herbs de Provence it's a collection of spices like marjoram, rosemary, thyme, lavender and other herbs. It adds a subtle earthy taste to the grilled chicken. The balsamic gives them a nice tang. A great recipe for grilling season! The Test Kitchen
12boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1 1/2 tspHerbs de Provence
1 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
1/4 capple juice
1/2 tspground black pepper
2 clovegarlic, minced
2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Chicken Thighs Herbs de Provence
- Place chicken thighs in a large zip type bag.
- Mix all marinade ingredients together. Pour over chicken thighs and seal bag squeezing out the air.
- Massage thighs and marinate in the bag. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight massaging a couple of times. (Wish I could be massaged every night!)
- Grill thighs over medium heat until juices run clear and browned to your liking. I have also cooked these on a countertop grill with excellent results. It takes about 4-5 minutes as both sides are cooked at the same time. Just check juices.
- Let rest for a few minutes before serving. Serve and enjoy.
- I will actually by the family packs of chicken thighs and marinate them in this before I freeze them so they are ready to just thaw and cook.