Chicken Thighs Herbs de Provence
Mary Ann Hanson
Blue Ribbon Recipe
The crew and I really enjoyed these juicy grilled chicken thighs. If you're not familiar with Herbs de Provence it's a collection of spices like marjoram, rosemary, thyme, lavender and other herbs. It adds a subtle earthy taste to the grilled chicken. The balsamic gives them a nice tang. A great recipe for grilling season! The Test Kitchen
- boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 tsp
- Herbs de Provence
- 1 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c
- apple juice
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
How to Make Chicken Thighs Herbs de Provence
- 1Place chicken thighs in a large zip type bag.
- 2Mix all marinade ingredients together. Pour over chicken thighs and seal bag squeezing out the air.
- 3Massage thighs and marinate in the bag. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight massaging a couple of times. (Wish I could be massaged every night!)
- 4Grill thighs over medium heat until juices run clear and browned to your liking. I have also cooked these on a countertop grill with excellent results. It takes about 4-5 minutes as both sides are cooked at the same time. Just check juices.
- 5Let rest for a few minutes before serving. Serve and enjoy.
- 6I will actually by the family packs of chicken thighs and marinate them in this before I freeze them so they are ready to just thaw and cook.