CHICKEN LINGUINE WITH PESTO SAUCE
Recipe & photo: recipe.com
- 8 oz
- dried linguine
- 1 pkg
- (10 oz.) frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
- 1 jar(s)
- (10 oz.) refrigerated alfredo pasta sauce or 1 cup jarred alfredo sauce
- 1/3 c
- purchased basil pesto
- 1/4 c
- 2 c
- deli-roasted chicken
- extra milk (optional)
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make CHICKEN LINGUINE WITH PESTO SAUCE
- 1In a 4- or 5-quart Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions, adding vegetables during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain. Return to Dutch oven.
- 2While pasta is cooking, in a small bowl, combine Alfredo sauce, pesto, and 1/4 cup milk; set aside. Chop or shred meat if not already done.
- 3Add chicken to pasta and vegetables in Dutch oven. Add sauce mixture; toss gently to coat. Heat through over medium-low heat. If desired, stir in additional milk to reach desired consistency. Sprinkle each serving with cheese.