CHICKEN ITALIANO SKILLET
Recipe & photo: Kraftrecipes.com
- 1 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut into bite-size pieces
- green pepper, chopped
- 1 small
- onion,cut into thin wedges
- 1 can(s)
- (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 c
- 1 pkg
- (14 oz.) kraft deluxe macaroni & cheese dinner
How to Make CHICKEN ITALIANO SKILLET
- 1Cook and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add peppers and onions; cook and stir 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 2Stir in tomatoes, water and Macaroni. Bring to boil; cover. Simmer on low heat 10 minutes or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add cheese sauce; stir until blended.