Chicken Cutlets with Mushroom Sauce-Connie's
4large chicken breasts, skinned, deboned and halved lenghtwise
1/4 call-purpose flour
1 cfine dry bread crumbs
1/4 ccooking oil
1/2 csliced, fresh mushrooms
1/4 conion, chopped
1 Tbspall-purpose flour
1/2 csour cream
How to Make Chicken Cutlets with Mushroom Sauce-Connie's
- Pound halved chicken breast to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Coat chicken with flour.
- Dip in a mixture of eggs and milk.
- Coat with bread crumbs.
- Fry cutlets, four at a time, in hot oil until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side.
- Remove to warm platter; keep warm. Serve with mushroom sauce.
- Mushroom Sauce-RECIPE BELOW:
- Cook mushrooms and onions in butter until tender.
- Stir in flour.
- Add milk, salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir until boiling.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Turn down heat and warm through; do not boil!
- Serve with warm chicken cutlets.