Chicken and Rice Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3-3 1/2 pound chicken
- medium white onion cut into quarters
- stocks of celery cut into thirds
- cups of cooked rice
- 1 1/2 c
- english peas and carrots
How to Make Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 1Place chicken and veggies in a stockpot and cover with water. Add a couple of teaspoons of salt
- 2Squeeze the lemon and place the pieces in the pot also
- 3Bring to a boil then reduce heat and cook until done
- 4Remove chicken to a plate and strain the broth to another pan to cook the rice and pour over the peas and carrots
- 5Bone the chicken and place the meat in a BIG bowl. When the rice is done mix with the chicken and peas and carrots.
- 6If making for people place in a casserole and top with bread crumbs , bake for 20-30 minutes til warmed through. Serve with a salad and garlic bread.
- 7If making for Fur Babies place in baggies per meal to mix with kibble