3 lbchicken (cut up, or what ever your favorite pieces are) or pork chops
1 cflour to dip chicken or pork chops in
1 craw rice
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 ccream of celery soup
1chicken bouillon cube
1 Tbspparsley flakes
How to Make Chicken and Rice by Aunt Jo
- Butter or grease an oblong baking pan
- Flour the chicken or pork chops, and brown a little in fry pan. Put aside. Add 1 cup raw rice in bottom of pan.
- Mix the can of Cream of Chicken and Cream of Celery Soup. (You can also use Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Broccoli) Add 3/4 of water to each can and the 1 Chicken Bouillon. Pour over the rice.
- Sprinkle some Parsley over the mixture.
Add the browned chicken or pork chops to the oblong dish and mix in with rice mixture.
- Bake in the oven 350 degrees for about 1 hour. Test if done. Enjoy!