☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- whole chicken breast boiled save the broth
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 bag(s)
- broccoli florets
- 2 stick
- sleeve of ritz crackers crushed
- 1 c
- chicken broth
How to Make Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- 1Cut the chicken up in small bite size pieces add them to one stick of butter melted in a casserole dish,stir them all together in the butter.
add the cream of chicken soup and one cup of broth,stir all together in the bottom of the dish.
- 2Add the broccoli stir together
place in a preheated oven of 350• for about twenty minutes remove and stir.
- 3Melt the second stick of butter mix it into crushed crackers sprinkle it on top and place back into the oven for about twenty more minutes or until bubbly and lightly brown.