Cheesy Italian Chicken Casserole
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 1/3 cchicken broth, low salt
3/4 cbrown rice, raw
1 tspitalian seasoning
1 tspblack pepper
1 tspgarlic powder
1 1/4 can(s)mixed vegetables
How to Make Cheesy Italian Chicken Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375. Stir the soup, broth, rice, seasonings & veggies in a 13x9 baking dish.
- Top with the chicken & cheese. Season as desired. I used black pepper & Italian seasoning. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through & the rice is tender.
- Preheat broiler to 525. Place casserole under broiler & let broil 5 minutes or until cheese is browned.
- Remove from oven & let stand 10 minutes. Stir the rice. Serve