Buttermilk Baked Chicken
- 4 bone in chicken breasts (you can also use thighs)
- 1/4 c
- 1 1/2 c
- buttermilk divided
- 3/4 c
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 tsp
- each of salt and pepper
How to Make Buttermilk Baked Chicken
- 1Melt the butter in a lightly greased 13x9 baking dish in the oven at 425
- 2Season the chicken with the salt and pepper
- 3Dip the chicken in 1/2 cup of buttermilk and dredge in the flour.
- 4Arrange in the baking dish skin side down for 25 minutes; Turn and bake for 10 more minutes.
- 5Mix the soup with the remaining cup of buttermilk, pour over chicken and bake for 10 more minutes. Serve over rice or noddles.