Buttermilk Baked Chicken
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·4 bone in chicken breasts (you can also use thighs)
1 1/2 cbuttermilk divided
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1/2 tspeach of salt and pepper
How to Make Buttermilk Baked Chicken
- Melt the butter in a lightly greased 13x9 baking dish in the oven at 425
- Season the chicken with the salt and pepper
- Dip the chicken in 1/2 cup of buttermilk and dredge in the flour.
- Arrange in the baking dish skin side down for 25 minutes; Turn and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Mix the soup with the remaining cup of buttermilk, pour over chicken and bake for 10 more minutes. Serve over rice or noddles.