- 2 tube(s)
- (10 oz.ea.) refrigerated biscuits
- 2 c
- (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/3 c
- crisp rice cereal
- 1 c
- cubed cooked chicken
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 can(s)
- (10.75 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3 c
- frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
How to Make BROCCOLI-CHICKEN CUPS
- 1Place biscuits in greased muffin cups, pressing dough onto the bottom and up the sides. Add 1 Tbsp. cheese and cereal to each cup.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the chicken, garlic, soup, and broccoli; spoon into each muffin cup.
- 3Bake in a preheated 375º oven for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 4Serve these for lunch with a salad, for dinner as the main course with a side, or as an appetizer at a pitch-in get together.