BONNIE'S EASY GRILLED WINGS
- clean and prepare enough chicken wings for the crowd, with tips removed.
- teaspoons of chef paul prudhomme's poultry magic
- tablespoon garlic powder
- cup of coconut palm sugar (or brown sugar)
How to Make BONNIE'S EASY GRILLED WINGS
- 2Pat the prepared wings very dry with paper towels so the rub will stick, and place them in a ziploc bag. Using the shaker, shake the rub very generously onto the chicken in the ziploc bag, then turn the pieces over and repeat. Close the ziploc bag and gently knead the chicken pieces so the seasoning coats each piece evenly. Leave the chicken pieces on the counter in the bag for 20 minutes before grilling. It helps the rub to stick.
- 3Grease your grill grate so the wings won't stick. I used an indoor grill. Adjust grate a little higher than normal. When the wings were a golden brown, I turned them over and tented the wings with tinfoil to hold in the heat. Cook until the wings are done. They turn out perfectly. You can also use an outdoor barbecue with a lid. Be sure not to overcook the chicken wings.