Best Sesame Chicken Skewers ever!
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 c
- pineapple juice
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar
- 1/3 c
- soy sauce
- inch of fresh ginger, grated fine
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh garlic, grated fine
- 2 Tbsp
- sesame seeds
How to Make Best Sesame Chicken Skewers ever!
- 1If the chicken is fresh, place on a baking sheet and put it in the freezer for 15-20 minutes to slightly firm it so that it will be easier to slice. If it is frozen, slightly thaw it for the same reason.
- 2Slice the chicken across the grain in about 1/4 inch slices. they can be different lengths, that is ok.
- 3Mix all of the other ingredients except for the sesame seeds in a large bowl.
- 4Place the chicken in the mixture and stir to coat the chicken pieces. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes but up to 6 hours. 6 hours is really best.
- 5Place each piece of chicken on a wooden skewer in a zig zag fashion and sprinkle on the sesame seeds.
- 6Broil in the oven flipping them once to get the other side of grill them for a smoky flavor.