Baked Peppers Stuffed with Ginger Chicken
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground chicken
2 1/4 ccups panko bread crumbs
2 Tbspfinely chopped green onions
2cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbspgrated ginger root
2 Tbspsoy sauce
1/4 tsptoasted sesame seed oil
1/2 cgrated jack cheese
1/2 tspblack pepper
1/4 colive oil
How to Make Baked Peppers Stuffed with Ginger Chicken
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut peppers lengthwise in half and remove seeds. Set aside and make filling.
- For filling mix chicken with one egg and 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs. Mix in onions, ginger, soy sauce and sesame seed oil. Combine chicken mixture with cheese.
- Stuff each pepper half with chicken. Press two halves together.
- In a shallow bowl beat remaining eggs with 1 tablespoon of water, salt and pepper. Dip peppers in egg mixture and then roll in remaining Panko bread crumbs patting lightly to coat.
- Place on a oiled baking sheet, drizzle with oil and place in preheated oven. Bake for 35-40 minutes until browned.