Asian Style Chicken Strips with Asparagus
Catherine Cappiello Pappas1
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 ½ lbs. boneless chicken breast – cut into strips
- for the marinade:
- 1 ½ inch piece of fresh ginger – chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic chopped
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ tsp. ground turmeric
- ½ tsp. ground curry powder
How to Make Asian Style Chicken Strips with Asparagus
- 1Place all of the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl; add the chicken cover and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour or more.
Heat a large griddle or frying pan and place the chicken strips on the pan. Do not overcrowd the pan. When the chicken is golden on one side flip and continue to cook on the other side.
The cooking time will depend on the thickness of the chicken slices.