Alfredo Chicken Lasagna
How to Make Alfredo Chicken Lasagna
- 1Spray an 8x8 pan with non-stick spray and pour ½ cup alfredo sauce, or just enough to cover the bottom of the pan. Boil 8-10 cups water in a large pan, cook lasagna noodles until al dente. (I usually cook 1 or 2 extra just because lasagna noodles always seem to break on me when I am stirring them.)
Now this is the important part! Drain and rinse the noodles with cold water to prevent them from sticking to each other. Then, lay out each noodle individually and blot dry with a paper towel.
- 2Spread about 2 Tbs. alfredo sauce over each noodle. (if there is too much sauce you will have a big mess on your hands!) Sprinkle oregano and garlic salt on top of sauce. Take 1/9 of the shredded chicken and spread it out evenly over each noodle. Add approx. 3 Tbs. cheese. To roll up, start at one end and roll the noodle over the toppings. You will need to lift the noodle a little to prevent squishing out the inside ingredients while rolling.
- 3Place the roll-ups in the pan, one by one, seam-side down so they don't come undone. Once they are all in the pan, pour the remaining alfredo sauce over the top. Top with remaining cheese.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted on top. I sometimes broil mine the last 5 minutes to make the cheese toasty on top.
- 5****CAN ALSO MAKE THIS AS A REGULAR LASAGNA, WITH MEATY MARINARA SAUCE, STUFFED WITH SPINACH AND RICOTTA. YOU CAN ALTERNATE INGREDIENTS AS YOU DESIRE!