In keeping with food that is not what should be Chicken Cupcakes, wait for it April Fools. Wife came home with chicken breast and I said I’ll fix something you will love. She asked have you ever made this before and I said NO, but you will love it. Didn’t want to make a just any oven Fried Chicken Breast that there are a ton of recipes for. That is why I didn’t use the egg wash flour and bread crumbs just a simple spry of oil to hold the bread crumbs, cause there will be in a mold. Once in the silicone cupcake molds and top with Mozzarella & Grated Parmesan/Romano Cheese to taste.
11. Take the 4 chicken breast and place between 2 sheets of parchment and pound with a meat mallet about ¼ thick. Salt & pepper to taste.
22. Place the cheese in the center and roll up tucking in the sides.
33. Spray with a cooking oil and coat by dipping in the bread crumbs
44. Place in a Silicone Cupcake Molds and top with Mozzarella Cheese & Grated Parmesan/Romano Cheese, top with Parsley Leaf and ½ cherry tomatoes. Making look like a cupcake with Icing top with sprinkles and a Cherry.
55. Bake at 350° NuWave Oven (or conversion oven) for 18 min, until internal temp is 160°
66. Serve with sides of rice, tomato and Edamame (or green Vegie)