Tater Tot, Brats and Sauerkraut Casserole
How to Make Tater Tot, Brats and Sauerkraut Casserole
- 1Rinse and drain sauerkraut and out in bottom of 13x9 casserole.
- 2Cook bratwurst and slice. Place slices brats on top of sauerkraut.
- 3Mix soup with milk and pour over top of brats & sauerkraut.
- 4Arrange tater tots on top and bake at 450 for 20-25 minutes until tater tots are golden brown.
- 5Pull from oven and top with shredded cheese and green onions. Return to oven for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.