Sausage & Ravioli Lasagna
- 1/2 lb
- ground italian sausage
- 1 (24 oz.) jar(s)
- tomato & basil pasta sauce
- 1 (6 oz.)
- package fresh baby spinach, thoroughly washed
- 1/2 c
- refrigerated pesto sauce
- 1 (25 oz.) pkg
- frozen cheese filled ravioli (do not thaw)
- 1 (4 oz.) c
- shredded italian six-cheese blend
How to Make Sausage & Ravioli Lasagna
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook Italian sausage in a skillet over medium heat, stirring often, 10 minutes or until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink, drain well. Stir pasta sauce into sausage.
- 2Chop spinach and toss with pesto in a bowl.
- 3Spoon 1/3 of sausage mixture (about 1/2 cup) into a lightly greased 11 x 7 inch baking dish. Top with half of spinach mixture. Arrange half of ravioli in a single layer over spinach mixture. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining sausage mixture.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, and bake 5 to 8 minutes or until hot and bubbly.