Potato and Sausage Casserole
Hope you enjoy this recipe.
- 1 pkg.(1.6 oz)alfredo sauce mix knorr or other brand
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 1 pkg.(7 oz)frozen fully cooked sausage patties
- 6 cups 1/2 inch thick sliced green cabbage, about 1-1/4 lb. head.
- 1 can(14.5 oz) sliced potatoes, rinsed,drained.
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese, 4 oz.
How to Make Potato and Sausage Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat 2 qt- baking dish with cooking spray. Prepare sauce mix according to pkg directions with 1- 1/3 cups milk. Omit butter or margarine.
- 2In a large nonstick skillet, heat sausages according to pkg directions, remove and cut sausage into quarters, in same skillet, over medium-low heat, cook cabbage, covered, stirring occasionally until almost tender. 15- 20 minutes.
- 3In large bowl,whisk together 1/4 cup sauce, and remaining 1/4th cup milk. Add sausage, cabbage, potatoes; toss until coated. Transfer to baking dish.
- 4Spoon remaining sauce over top, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 5Calories-314 Protein-15 g. fat-20 g.fiber-3g. sugar-5g.