Potato and Sausage Casserole
Hope you enjoy this recipe.
·1 pkg.(1.6 oz)alfredo sauce mix knorr or other brand
·2 cups of whole milk
·1 pkg.(7 oz)frozen fully cooked sausage patties
·6 cups 1/2 inch thick sliced green cabbage, about 1-1/4 lb. head.
·1 can(14.5 oz) sliced potatoes, rinsed,drained.
·1 cup shredded swiss cheese, 4 oz.
How to Make Potato and Sausage Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat 2 qt- baking dish with cooking spray. Prepare sauce mix according to pkg directions with 1- 1/3 cups milk. Omit butter or margarine.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat sausages according to pkg directions, remove and cut sausage into quarters, in same skillet, over medium-low heat, cook cabbage, covered, stirring occasionally until almost tender. 15- 20 minutes.
- In large bowl,whisk together 1/4 cup sauce, and remaining 1/4th cup milk. Add sausage, cabbage, potatoes; toss until coated. Transfer to baking dish.
- Spoon remaining sauce over top, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Calories-314 Protein-15 g. fat-20 g.fiber-3g. sugar-5g.