Mom's Corned Beef Casserole
Vickey Yott Morrissey
You can adjust the fat content by using lean corned beef, low fat cream of chicken, low fat cheese, and low fat evaporated milk. I also like to use dreamfield's pasta in place of noodles.
Serve it with a tossed salad and perhaps a dinner roll.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)corned beef or leftover corned beef
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)evaporated milk (i use 2%)
1 mediumyellow onions
3 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 bag(s)noodles, medium sized (8 oz.)
1/2 cbroken potato chips
How to Make Mom's Corned Beef Casserole
- Cook the noodles about 2 minutes less than the directions on the bag or box. Rinse well and drain. They will finish cooking in the casserole.
- Dice the onion, and shred the cheese if needed. I use the 2% low fat cheddar cheese.
- Cut the corned beef into bite size pieces.
- Open all the canned ingredients and mix them all together. Stir in the onions, cheddar cheese and noodles.
- Pour in a buttered 2 quart casserole dish. Cover the dish and place in a 350 degree oven for about 50 minutes. Remove the cover and top with broken up potato chips or bugles.
- Place back in oven for 10 minutes to crisp up the chips.