Make-Ahead Vegetable Lasagna
1-10 oz. pkgfrozen spinach, cooked and squeezed dry
1-15 oz.container ricotta cheese
1/2 cparmesan cheese, shredded
1/2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
1 tspitalian seasoning
1-32 oz. jar(s)spaghetti sauce
1-14.5 oz. can(s)petite diced italian stewed tomatoes, undrained
1-8oz. pkgsliced fresh mushrooms, sauteed (can also use canned)
1-8 oz. pkglasagna noodles, uncooked
1-8 oz. pkgmozzarella cheese
How to Make Make-Ahead Vegetable Lasagna
- Combine spinach, ricotta, parmesan, mozzarella (1/2 cup), egg and Italian seasoning.
- In a separate bowl, combine sauce, tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Place 1 cup sauce in bottom of sprayed 13x9 baking dish.
- Add a layer of uncooked lasagna noodles, half of the cheese mix, a third of the remaining sauce,a layer of uncooked lasagna noodles, half of the cheese mix, a third of the remaining sauce, a layer of noodles and remaining sauce on top. Be sure that all noodles are covered.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight to absorb liquids.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. (Can remove from refrigerate ahead to warm up a little before baking.)
- After it's been baking for an hour, remove foil and top with mozzarella for baking during the last half hour.
- Let sit 10 minutes before serving.