Lovely Quinoa Casserole
- 1 pkg
- quinoa, cooked ( i used roland 'quinoa with roasted garlic)
- 1 to 1 1/2 (your choice) basket of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can(s)
- white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 half
- 1/4 c
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp
- fine grain salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 c
- basil and cilantro- mixed-chopped ( i used fresh from my garden)
- 1/3 c
- feta cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 c
- italian bread crumbs
How to Make Lovely Quinoa Casserole
- 1Prepare Quinoa according to package directions.
- 2cut the tomatoes in half
- 3juice 1 lemon half, 1 lime half
- 4measure and set aside 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5chop the basil and cilantro
- 6rinse and drain the white beans
- 7Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 8In a large bowl, gently mix all the ingredients including salt and pepper- EXCEPT the bread crumbs.
- 9Transfer to a casserole dish. Top with the bread crumbs.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees 20-25 minutes.