Lovely Quinoa Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgquinoa, cooked ( i used roland 'quinoa with roasted garlic)
11 to 1 1/2 (your choice) basket of cherry tomatoes, halved
1 can(s)white beans, rinsed and drained
1/4 cextra virgin olive oil
1 tspfine grain salt to taste
pinchfreshly ground pepper to taste
1/3 cbasil and cilantro- mixed-chopped ( i used fresh from my garden)
1/3 cfeta cheese, crumbled
3/4 citalian bread crumbs
How to Make Lovely Quinoa Casserole
- Prepare Quinoa according to package directions.
- cut the tomatoes in half
- juice 1 lemon half, 1 lime half
- measure and set aside 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- chop the basil and cilantro
- rinse and drain the white beans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, gently mix all the ingredients including salt and pepper- EXCEPT the bread crumbs.
- Transfer to a casserole dish. Top with the bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees 20-25 minutes.