- 1 can(s)
- condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/3 c
- 1/2 c
- sour cream, i used light
- 1/4 tsp
- 4 c
- cooked, cubed ham
- 14 oz pkg frzn broccoli florets, thawed
- 10 oz pkg refrigerated pizza dough, i used pillsbury
How to Make Delicious left over ham bake
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray a 8" pan with cooking spray. In lg bowl, combine soup, milk, sour cream and pepper.
- 2Stir in ham and broccoli. Spoon into pan. Unroll pizza dough onto lightly floured surface. Cut crosswise into 1" strips.
- 3Place 5 strips over top of mix in pan. Place remaining strips crosswise over the top. Bake 35 mins, or until crust is golden.