How to Make Whiz Burgers
- Brown hamburger in skillet on top of stove (leave hamburger loose, not in patties).
- Turn heat off under hamburger and add Cheese Whiz. Stir until cheese melted and coats hamburger. If you would like to add more Cheese Whiz feel free to do so.
- Add uncooked onions to hamburger mixture and stir until everything combined.
- Serve on hamburger or hot dog buns with dill pickles, potato chips and pork 'n beans.
- Easy to double, triple or more.
- *Use half of a 15-oz. jar of Cheese Whiz.