No Bun low carb burger
- **fresh ground beef
- **onion, sliced
- **bell pepper sliced, your favorite color
- **fresh jalapeno, sliced
- **mushrooms, sliced
- **thai garlic chile sauce
- **swiss cheese, grated
- **cilantro, fresh chopped
How to Make No Bun low carb burger
- 1If you can grind your own burger meat, you will surely taste the difference. Season ground beef with your favorite burger seasonings.
- 2Cook in skillet, on griddle or on grill to doneness you prefer.
- 3Top burger with thai sauce and grated cheese last 7-8 min of cooking and cover with lid to ensure cheese melts.
- 4Add a little olive oil to skillet and cook veggies very quickly over high heat. I like mine to still be a little al denta.
- 5Serve with cilantro as a bed or sprinkled on top. Layer burger with veggies, dig in and enjoy a low guilt delicious burger.