No Bun low carb burger
·**fresh ground beef
·**bell pepper sliced, your favorite color
·**fresh jalapeno, sliced
·**thai garlic chile sauce
·**swiss cheese, grated
·**cilantro, fresh chopped
How to Make No Bun low carb burger
- If you can grind your own burger meat, you will surely taste the difference. Season ground beef with your favorite burger seasonings.
- Cook in skillet, on griddle or on grill to doneness you prefer.
- Top burger with thai sauce and grated cheese last 7-8 min of cooking and cover with lid to ensure cheese melts.
- Add a little olive oil to skillet and cook veggies very quickly over high heat. I like mine to still be a little al denta.
- Serve with cilantro as a bed or sprinkled on top. Layer burger with veggies, dig in and enjoy a low guilt delicious burger.